Dr. Haider discusses corneal disease and transplants on KET.
GET TO KNOW
As a Cornea Eye Specialist, Dr. Haider is also an expert in LASIK and other refractive surgery techniques. Making him a top candidate to go over your cataract treatment options, and cataract lens replacement options.
After completing his training in Ophthalmology at the University of Louisville, he did a fellowship in Cornea, external disease and refractive surgery at the University of Rochester in New York. In New York, Dr. Haider had the privilege to train under some of leading Cornea specialists in the world.
University of Louisville
• Clinical Professor, College of Osteopathic Medicine,
University of Pikeville
• Adjunct Assistant Professor,
Michigan State University
• Cornea and Refractive Surgery Fellowship,
University of Rochester, NY
• Ophthalmology Residency,
Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences,
University of Louisville, KY
• Internal Medicine Residency,
Akron General Medical Center
• Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine,
Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, PA
• Bachelors in Business Administration,
University of Toledo, OH